You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player etc. and write down the first 20 songs, then pass this on to 10 people.
One rule: no skipping!
Tagged by: dakorra.
1. The Promise, by Girls Aloud.
2. Finale “Wicked”, from the musical Wicked.
3.Flume, by Bon Iver.
4. A Dance ‘Round the Merry Tree, by Oren Lavie.
5. I Wanna Be Like You, from the Jungle Book soundtrack.
6. Honor To Us All, from the Mulan soundtrack.
7. One and Only, by Adele (Live at the Royal Albert Hall).
8. Dickhead, by Kate Nash.
9. Goodbye, by Kesha (Acoustic cover).
10. Science / Visions, by CHVRCHES.
11. Murder on the Dancefloor, by Sophie Ellis Bextor.
12. Do You Want To Build a Snowman, from the Frozen soundtrack.
13. Power & Control, by Marina and the Diamonds.
14. Gracious, by Ben Howard.
15. I Love You, by Woodkid.
16. Time Bomb, by Boy in a Band & Feint.
17. XO, by Beyoncé.
18. Bang Bang Bang, by Christina Perry.
19. A Silhouette of Doom, from the Kill Bill Vol. 2 soundtrack.
20. Full Moon, by The Black Ghosts.
You know, given the sheer number of songs I have in my iTunes library, I’m actually pretty happy with this being a representation of my musical taste, because trust me, it could’ve been worse. I have a lot of “guilty pleasure” music.
Tagging: Eh. I’m too sort of shy to tag someone, plus I’m pretty sure everyone has done this already, but if you wanna do this, feel free and just say I tagged you. x)